Thursday, December 31, 2009

Wednesday = Beautiful Day

Wednesday, 30th December 2009...
HAPPY.SUNNY.BEAUTIFUL

I woke up late actually at 830am. I was burning the midnight oil putting the finishing touches on the AWESOME Interim Report for my research. Words can't explain HOW GLAD and SERENE i felt after completing this gruesome report. But I DID IT! Yay yay yay!

Was supposed to show it to my supervisor (btw, she's elegance personified) at 815am but when i rushed to her office in Milo she was just arriving... Smooth... Of course she was satisfied with my report so off she sent me to give it to our dearly research fund provider in damansara.

I dropped off my laundry, chatted with the all-so-sweet Akak working there. Then it was just me, Milo and the sunny morning... Felt so calm and relaxed, fresh air all around us and the sunbeams are jussssstttt right....

Droved to the awesome UKM-only carpark near the KTM station and left Milo there with my matric card on display (I don't want them to clamp Milo up.... Would be devastating for me and him) and i stroll to the station with my new favorite song - "Two is better than One" by Boys like Girl & Taylor Swift (P/S: Taylor, I LOVE YOU!)

In the train i found myself a very nice seat... And I saw a beautiful looking guy! He literally has 60% of his chiselled face covered by his facial hair but he was so awesomely well-groomed. I seriously don't realize that I have a thing for Hairy up until that moment. Hahaha... I couldn't take my eyes off him...

We went down at the same station (KL Sentral) and we seperated. i went to wait for my rapidkl bus downstairs and i kept finding beautiful peoples... There was this cute, excited little boy on his first bus ride in my bus... A very kind and motherly cleaner aunty who helped me to scanned (using her employee card) open the door to the toilet at the company of our research fund provider... And a very cute tourist girl with her grey short and faded green Cookies Monster T-shirt... wonderful day indeed...

The rapidkl bus on my way back was new!!! Very comfy seats and the journey took us to Lorong Maarof, with nice houses and even nicer cars!!! I saw my dream cars - an indigo HONDA ACCORD and a metallic earth-gold TOYOTA CAMBRY. Precious... The palm trees along the lorong also grew taller and bigger, which made them look even nicer... I'm happy...

i went to the gym too, after like forever... The gym has changed from California Fitness to Celebrity Fitness and they added a private personal training area. i ran (all the while listening to my favorite song), i lifted weights and finally i swam...... It's magical how you get to feel so liberating and free when you are in the water!!! Make me wanna stay in the water for as long as i can...Like a Merman....Hahaha

Afterward, i went to order Monterey Chicken - Chillis To Go... Shopped for the life-saving (blood-conservating) mozzies repellent and i got back to UKM.

I felt happy, healthy and sunny for once in a very long time on Wednesday. i hope everyday will be happy, healthy and sunny in the future...

P/S: Told'ya that i won't write about you... Thanks for your kiss... feel free to read the other entries but beware...I'm not as bright and sunny as you think i am... More to dark and twisted...

No comments: