Thursday, October 29, 2009

Mes Amis...

I like my friends... They are different... They are not normal people...
I have friends from a diverse cultural mixing pot (Malaysia Negara Berbilang Kaum... Sempoi!)
I have friends from Parit Buntar (Me hometown...Childhood friends)
I have friends who pulled down my pant and exposed my undies in the schoolbus (I pulled them back)
I have friends who don't friend with me now... but friend with me later (Oh the joy of kindergarten)
I have friends who go way back with me (My brothas and sistas back in primary and secondary school)
I have friends who are Scouts (37th Krian Scout Troop - We are the Champions!!!)
I have my best friends (Nien Cze, Kae Ong, Elle, Iejan, and Fea)
I have my KMPh Gang (Jin Ee, Chung Min, Chang Yun, Yong Kang, Qi Wei)
I have bimbo friends (Fea, Kevin, Alia, Myself, etc...)
I have my cool, awesome, clever debater friends (Killing brain cells is so much fun!)
I have my ex-course mates (All are beauties with brains...Chemistry is HArd and Difficult...)
I have my MEP friends (MEP-MAjlis Eksekutif Pelajar Kolej Ibu Zain)
I have technophobe (Ma cherie - Tang Cher Linn)
I have other-phobes (Ma Cherie - Tang Cher Linn)
I have gossip kings and queens (All my friends are...Most just don't realize this fact)
I have problematic suicidal friends (Can't tell you... Won't tell you)
I have gay friends (Don't have to tell you...You will figure them out soon)
I have lesbian friends (You don't know them anyway)
I have friends who smokes (Keat Lim, Reno, Nana...OMG! Only 3 smokers... Sweet!)
I have friends i met online

I love all my friends... Eventhough I don't show it or tell them...
They keep me going...
They are always here with me...
All Hail Friendship!!!

2 comments:

Gine said...

Haha, I'm all the phobe-phobe one :)

fea said...

wah! i best fren u ke?? haha! so honoured ;)