Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The Need to Escape


Life has been very busy lately...
Busy waiting for people to give me the green light to finish my assignments;
Busy getting frustrated with myself because I was kept waiting for so long;
Busy finishing my other assignments before their deadlines;
Busy with debate training and selection process;
Busy talking and discussing with walls;
Busy avoiding people i don't want to meet;
Busy avoiding my past who is haunting me now;
Busy taking up responsibilities when i shouldn't have;
Busy tellling everyone it's gonna be OK;
Busy trying to get un-busy... To no avail...

Feels like I can't breathe most of the time...
When I feel like I can, I'm constantly worrying that I will run out of air to breathe...
My favorite song now is Dido's 'Sand in My Shoes'...
At least it gives me a false and temporary sense of freedom when i'm listening to it...

I would be good if I can escape from everything and everybody now...
Wish i can just hit "Pause" right here and right now...
For as long as I desire...
Because I want to be anywhere but here...

No comments: