Monday, May 10, 2010

Friends 2.0

"You're a brutally cruel person when it comes to deciding who's your friend." I get that a lot from all my friends.

Truth is... I don't like to make new friends. Hate making the effort to look for new friends. Hate trying to get a conversation moving. Hate to make the first move to make friends. Hate to repeat the whole process over again...

Most importantly, i like to keep my friends exclusive. Don't really care about strangers but i will cross the ocean and get dirty to help and support my friends. Seriously! I honestly believe that any friendship made is like a bond between humans. It's a sacred bond, and both sides should never ever even think of ruining it.

I think i make a solid A- as friends. I listen. I care. I help anywhere I can. I share. I gossip. I bitch. And i'm capable of telling my friends that they suck, when they really suck! Sorry, can't ruin the sacred bond with dishonesty, right?

But i personally think that the "brutally cruel" part has to come in somehow... When i'm discontinuing a friendship after some supercillious fools decided to break the sacred bond.

How? Not accepting me as a full package by only liking my good parts. Betraying my trust. Try to prevent me from making new friends. Held me down.

How i deal with these? I cut them out completely. End of the story.

Hey! But i'm not completely heartless! I will consider (don't be too hopeful. i'm just considering..) to rebond for those that have balls to apologize and admit that they screwed up.

Recent events have make me decide to repeat the process of making new friends. I'm OCD, so i believe in keeping the exclusive quota that is my number of friends - Cut the number down when it gets to much, get the number up to replace the fallens.

No comments: