Sunday, August 16, 2009

Just Dance

My friends were rather envious of me because I'm always happy and sunny. Well, I'm human and I have my own dark and twisty times too. However, I don't really like to dwell into my sadness and frustrations. I would always dance myself out of them. As much as I like to dance, I'm still a clubbing virgin...Sigh... FYI, I'm not a good dancer and all my moves are geeky and rather incoordinated. So I danced in my room, in front of my HUGE mirror, Savouring the moments and just let myself go. It feels so damn awesome everytime... Seriously! and I would always dance until I'm exhausted AND contented... If I still have some fragments of energy left, I would go for second round and experiment with new, always geekier moves... Again, Absolutely awesome!!!

So, next time you feel down or sad or dark or twisty... Just dance!!!

No comments: