Wednesday, October 14, 2009

How to Start...

I have been feeling rather lonely emotionally and mentally lately. I used to have so much confidence in me. I used to not care about what other people said. I used to be so full of myself. But lately, I lost all that. I am constantly trying to keep my emotion afloat and be happy. I feel that my life energy is draining away from me to nowhere. I just feel so sad and miserable.

It would be good to have somebody that I can really connect with, that I want to share the going-ons in my life with, that will make me laugh and keep me warm with his/her presence, that care about me as much as I care about him/her. I would be good...

How to start? Where to start looking? When will I find my somebody?

I am still OK. It's just that I deserve to be HAPPY and to be LOVED...

I will say it... The sentence "I Like You."
I will ask... The question "Would you like to go out with me?"

I WANT to say it... I WANT to ask...

Just waiting for the right person now. Always looking... Constantly pining...

1 comment:

Gine said...

*pat*pat*pat*hugs*