Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A State of Ignorance Which Leads to Disastrous Suicidality

So i had this friend. Everything is about him. He always rant and rant and rant about him unable to get any girlfriend. The problem is - he just kept on looking and chasing for girls who are seriously and extremely way outta his reach. Of course, he get rejected by the girls, in fact, he got rejected over and over and over again. But unfortunately, he is just too dumb to learn that all those girls are way way outta his league... I feel sad for my friend because now he's getting himself miserable and depressed by listening to suicidal songs and watching depressive movies. I hope that my friend will lower down his expectation because he's seriously seriouly plain looking.
I really hope that my friend will find his happiness and not keep on daydreaming that he actually stand a chance to get all those extremely high maintanance and drop dead gorgeous crushes of his... It ain't gonna happen for you my friend... Wake up from your dream...

No comments: