Monday, November 23, 2009

On Presentation Slides

There was this one time no too long ago in UKM... I was forced to help one of my idiotic, lazy and irresponsible juniors to to her program proposals. After awesomely completed her proposels, I realised that we would have to present them to the school authorities to get the approval aka MONETARY FUNDING. I was too tired of using my brain juice to help her by then. Thinking that she must not be that stoooppiid... I let her do the presentation slides and was planning to let her present the proposals...

Then.... Mother of all horror!!!! She had to screw up the slides and she had to had a panic attack (due to her lack of preparation) while we were waiting in line. OMG!!!!

Goodness gracious! Our presentation slot were postponed. Not because of her, but because the school authorities grew tired of listening to useless, lame proposals.

So I took the liberty of helping her (again) to redo the presentation slides. And since she bailed and took her silly ass back to her hometown and also avoided me by refusing to answer my calls, I also presented the presentation.

Of course I nailed the presentation. Hence, we will be heading to Australia next year!!!! Sans my idiotic, lazy and irresponsible junior of course... Karma is a bitch...

1 comment:

Gine said...

huh.. you're going to Australia next year? for how long?