Monday, July 13, 2009

Untouched...And I Need You So Much

I go uuh uuh you go aah aah
Lalalala Alalala
I can't
Lalalalalalala
I wanna wanna wanna get get get what I want
Don't stop
Gimme gimme gimme what you got got
Cos I can wait wait wait any more more more more
Don't even talk about the consequence
Cos right now you're the only thing that's making any sense to me
And I don't give a damn what they say what they think think
Cos you're the only one who's on my mind
I'll never ever let you leave me
I'll try to stop time forever
I never wanna hear you say good bye bye bye bye

I feel so untouched
And I want you so much
That I just can't resist you
It's not enough to say that I miss you
I feel so untouched right now
Need you so much somehow
I can't forget you
I've gone crazy from the moment I meet you

Untouched
And I need you so much

1 comment:

elle said...

who's tat? lol =)
hv a nice day!