Monday, July 13, 2009

Untouched...Epilogue

See you breath you I want to be you
Alalala Lalalala
You can take take take take take time time
To live live the way you gatta gotta live your life
Gimme gimme gimme all of you you
Don't be scared
I see you through the loneliness of one more more more
Don't even think about what's right or wrong , wrong or right
Cos in the end it's only you and me and no one else is gonna be around
To answer all the questions left behind
And you and I are meant to be
So even id the world falls down today
You still got me to hold you up up
And I will never let you down down

I feel so untouched
And I want you so much
That I just can't resist you
It's not enough to say that I miss you
I feel so untouched right now
Need you so much somehow
I can't forget you
I've gone crazy since the moment I met you

Untouched untouched untouched

No comments: