Thursday, January 28, 2010

Sickness Became Me

Been down since this Monday. Damn! I should take better care of myself. Eat healthier foods, go exercise and follow a more structured sleeping rountine. But of course, I did not. So now I'm still suffering (Seriously! SUFFFEEEERRINNG!) from crazy fever and depresive Tonsilitis.

I confirmed the fact that I'm super moody, cranky and magnificently un-productive when I'm sick. I've been laying on bed whenever I got the chance too since Monday. Lost some weight too. Swallowing anything has been like shoving stones and pebbles down my throat. Excruciatingly painful to bear, effingly annoying to wait for this to stop. (War Cry to my throat: You will not get me! Hell ya I'm gonna drink chilled yogurt drinks and stop eating solid foods!)

Nothing much I could do, or rather I wanted to do these past few days. Highlight of my days (well, at least for these few days...) is reading 'Map of the Invisible World' by Tash Aw. Oh! I thank him for his smooth story telling. Really soothened my pain.

I don't like it when people start bombarding me with calls EVERYTIME I'm sick! Especially those who called and ignored the fact that I'm literally speechless and continued with their noise pollution! Heck! I can't even stand lullaby being played at low volume! Do you really think I was listening to your stupid emo-babbling about breaking up with your boyfriend?

So please put down your end of the phone nicely and switch to texting me when I'm telling you that I'm sick. Don't be a bitch because I'm gonna be wasting your phone credit by putting my phone somewhere (far)away from my hearing...

Dear God! Please heal me... I'm withering into non-existence and I'm sad that I can't work (and play). Thank You for Your kind and always generous TLC. Amen.

No comments: