Saturday, January 30, 2010

What i wanted to said...

You made me felt safety...
whenever i look at you
You made me felt hypnotized...
with your beautiful eyes
You made me felt secured...
because you're a comfort zone
You made me felt hopeful...
that emotional connection is possible
You made me felt connected...
it's like we've known each other since forever
You made me felt suprized...
it's impossiblly rare to share so much in common
You made me felt relaxed...
i can go on talking with you
You made me felt calmness...
the world stops when i'm with you
You made me felt greedy...
i can never get enough of you
You made me felt flabbergasted...
that falling for someone is so easy
You made me felt conflicted...
i've been trying and failling to not fall for you

You make me feel love...
i'm happy that we are friends because i think i love you

No comments: