Thursday, February 4, 2010

Good day! Good day!

i have to thank the monkeys that came into my room this morning. The woke me up with their cookies eating gathering. If it was not for them, i would've been late for my appointment in Damansara. Of course they got their rewards... Some packages of cookies and my oranges... Gotta get new cookies and oranges now...

i'm so happy today. We finally got the clearance from the treasury department to use the remaining of our project funding. We also got our funding from our fund provider. Now we have more than enough funding to ensure full-speed ahead for our research. This means me getting my Master degree sooner than planned. Yay!!!

On a more personal note, i was working very hard few months ago on a student exchange trip to Australia. Canberra to be more precise, at the Australian National University. Today i got to know that my generous school is giving my team more than enough funding for our little study trip Down Under. This is totally awesome because i get to go visit my friends, cousin and aunt too after our trip to ANU. It's been a long time since i last saw then. i really miss them all.

i'm well from my tonsilitis too, finally... Was taking it easy with what i ate during the past few days. But today i let loose after i was 100% sure that my throat and my stomach can handle the situation! StarBucks' Caramel Machiato was the first up. Followed by one carton of Dutch Lady Low Fat Milk plus half a package of large Kellogg's Frosties. Lunch was Egg noodles with curry and Beef Lasagna. (P/S: Was running around, hence the high calories... Then again, I have very high metabolic rate... Kudos to that!)

Gearing up for dinner now. Was keeping my stomach empty for the Chinese New Year celebration dinner in my dorm.... Hope i get to eat delicious foods...

Jeg savner deg...

No comments: