Friday, February 26, 2010

Aiya... Aiyeh...

Was running around my school. Exercise running, not doing errands running. Was feeling absolutely awesome because i got to let off some steams and just enjoy the freedom of running in the dark. was very exhilarating because my imagination sometimes made me thinks that there are shadows following me in the dark, so i would run faster. The longer i run, the happier i became. There's something in the air at nights that makes me feel ever so fresh and exciting! Fairy dust!

Down the stairs into the fields across the roundabout passing the mosque enter the faculties up the hills i ran. When i was about to collapsed and lactic acids were building up to their threshold in my every muscles, i headed back to my dorm. Satisfied and exhausted. Time for a long and cold shower. Then i would rest a very long rest.

Turning the tap but nothing came out.

Aiya... Aiyeh...

No water......

No comments: