Saturday, February 27, 2010

Vanity is a "HE"

As the title indicated, this is a vain post dedicated to yours truly. So, if you can't tolerate the level of narcissism (which is uber-ordinarily high!) you should just click something else right now.

I felt like it's been eternity since i last critiqued the absolute awesomeness that is ME. don't get me wrong, I am uber-lutely sure that I am AWESOME. It's just that I have to evaluate my awesomeness to see if there's any room for improvement. So here goes... Top-down...

My awesome hair has gotten longer and even more awesome.... Now I can style it spiky, puffy, wavy and even comb it nicely... I'm thinking of dying my naturally brown hair blond... Hahaha... I kid... I kid...

After taking some groundnuts cookies during CNY, i have learnt my lesson - No nuts cos nuts will give me pimples outbreaks. Now, the precious face of yours truly is even more smooth, firm and fair... Thanks to ample times invested on facial treatment, scrubbing and cleansing... Amen.

As for my body, it turned into a total stranger after the festivities that was CNY. Was following a rather tight tummy lost regime... Consisting of running, swimming, more running and skipping dinner and also not eating carbs... Beauty is definitely pain and after much suffering for the past few days... I'm proud to say that I've gained back my V-shaped figure. Yay yay yay!

My legs... one wish - get longer. And two words - Sexy hairs. Nuff said...

Thanks for not throwing out. Have a nice day.

1 comment:

fea said...

you make me puke so awesomely