Friday, June 26, 2009

Crush.Crash.Catching Up.Clubbing.Cinema

I had just found my latest crush!!!
French, Hot, Gorgeous, Edgy, and Absolutely Undeniably the Sexiest Human Alive! Did I mentioned about the French and Hot parts? Yes I did but, STILL!!!
But we are so far away from each other. One living in Paris, France and the other (Moi, of course!) living here in Malaysia. So I think I will have to put my crush aside for now...

I'm quite sleepy now but I don't wanna sleep cos it's Friday Night! But I should cos I need my extra sleeping hours during every weekend to keep myself awake on the coming week. So much for me and my obsession with sleeping at least 12 hours a day... I bet I will crash onto my bed in a short while...

The other day I went out with my super-cool and super-hot and newly single course-mates for dinner. We catched up with each others and then we decided that we need to go clubbing together. This has been a thing that we planned to do since our first year in university. But we are all pretty much clueless about clubbing. Like the seriously, helplessly clueless until we will definitely get trick by perverts in the club kind of clueless.

So, one of us, who is slightly more experienced (ex-club hopper) suggested that we go to Lounge or Pub or Bar for drinks first to get used to the scene, aka getting our Pubbing Diploma first before graduating to Clubbing. So, we will go to either SkyBar or Qualtro.

Since all my course-mates are suddenly single, I decided to play match-maker to them. I'm planning to introduce my ex-housemate to them. He's super-cool, super-hot, super-steady and super-awesome. So I hope that good things will happen to my course-mates because they really deserve Happiness in the Love and Relationship department. Seriously!

FYI, I'm gearing up to watch Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen! Bet it's going to Kick-Ass and AWESOME!

No comments: