Sunday, June 14, 2009

To CherLinn... And Other Stuffs

Cher Linn must be so so so Happy right now. After pestering me for eons... i finally gave in and start blogging. Give you trophy! Hope you have a great 1st day at work! Go Fearless! Cherlinn!


I'm doing some self-intro since this is THE 1st blog post! I'm Jerry. I'm so full of myself most of the time (P/S: Thank you all for having the patience to be my friends and kudos to all for having the resilience of cacti to withstand my obsessive compulsiveness and narcissism... Give you trophies!)

Now I'm doing my awesomely free (due to my highly-praised efficiency and superbly admired intelligence... Give me trophy.) Master Degree in Sociology/Philosophy in a [...fill in the blank...] university in Malaysia.

I'm totally into watching dramas and movies (you'll learn a lot from TVs and movies, seriously), reading fictional novels (Neil Gaiman's my favorite!), sleeping and reading anything French.

I'm not a BIG fan of gossiping or destroying people who pissed me off...But unfortunately i'm very good at doing so... I'm such a sadist!

Recently we went to Lang Tengah island and we had fun!!! I saw like a school of sharks while snorkeling and I totally dig the foods they served us there. But there's always "BUT" in a happy vacation-The Resort that we stayed in sucked in their hospitality service and maintenance! BIG TIME! They didn't inform us about the time of our second snorkeling trip and on the day before we left, the whole of our wing suddenly... suddenly had not even a drop of water... Because somebody forgot to turn on the water generator... Seriously? Seriously?!

As for the past weekend, I was feeling very very excruciatingly boring because I was house-keeping for one of my friends. Hence, i utilized the awesome internet connection speed at his house to watch Ugly Betty and Grey's Anatomy and (God-Forbid!) Hannah Montana the movie... Yes! I'm lame... And Yes! I should grow up... But seriously! Hannah Montana was AWESOME!!! Sorry Elle and sorry Kevin that I watched it without you guys but i seriously don't mind watching it with y'all again and again...

I'm so in love with Taylor Swift and sMiley Cyrus now. I'm now learning to sing Fearless, Crazier, You Belong to Me, The Climb, The Hoedown Throwdown, Best of Both Worlds and Rockstar...

I'm in the process of completing a Social Perception Study survey so anyone who want to help me out is so welcome!

Bimbo's Dilemma of the Day: Who should be my wallpaper? Taylor or Miley?

1 comment:

Gine said...

MUAHAHAHAHAHA My name's at your first EVER blog post!!! If I tried not to be too proud, will you give me trophy again? ;-)

I totally enjoy reading your blog. Not only because my name's there, but the way you write is exactly the same with the way you speak, and it makes me miss you =)

Keep the posts coming alright! Nah, give you trophy! Hee hee