Monday, June 22, 2009

Thanks a bunch Kevin...And other stuffs

Thank you for talking me out of my quest to grow more hair.
Thank you for telling me that all my methods to grow more hair were wrong and would not work.
Thank you for showing me the link to get Midnight Sun partial draft.
Thank you for helping me to persuade my dad to stop smoking via COPD.

Currently, I'm torn.
I'm not sure what I want to do after completing M.A. Should I start working or continue with PhD?
I'm not sure whether I should start chain-dating or stay single, with so many 'flies' flying around me.
I'm not sure about my stomach aka the black hole/bottomless pit that can't seem to be full eventhough I pour 1 tone of foods in it on an hourly basis. I'm going bankcrupt trying to satiated my hunger.
I'm not sure whether I want to sleep or read my mags or watch the TV or surf the Internet. How can house-keeping gets so boring?

Good things that i wish will come sooner...
Getting my RA allowance to help funding my stomach.
Getting more time to paint.
Getting more movies and musics from my friends.
Getting less or no 'flies' around me.
Getting to go home to my mom, dad, grandma, aunties, uncles, cousins.
Getting to eat Home-cooked meals...

2 comments:

Kevin Tan said...

you're welcome! =)

Gine said...

since when you have so many not-sures? It's my privilege to be decidophobic! ;p
Take care, darling!